I can only imagine the parade of lunatics you get to deal with when you run a hotel. Here's at least a little insight. A new survey asked hotel managers to name the strangest request they've heard this year. Here are the top eight . . .
8. Do you offer a sleep sitting service? I need someone to watch over me because I tend to sleepwalk.
7. Can I borrow your ring? It's my wedding tomorrow and the best man lost ours.
6. Which subway line do I take to the Eiffel Tower? The hotel was in England.
5. Does your pet policy include llamas?
4. Can you do my son's math homework?
3. Can you stop the snow so I can get to the hotel?
2. Can you fill the bathtub with milk?
1. Can you transfer my room outside so my wife and I can have a night under the stars?
Corey Deitz has done radio shows in some of the USA's greatest markets including Chicago, St. Louis, Cleveland, Columbus, Toledo, Richmond, Virginia Beach and Little Rock.
He has been doing morning radio in Little Rock since 1998 and for the past several years has been partnered with Patrick Beam as Corey and Patrick in the Morning on KDJE-FM (100.3) in Little Rock.
Deitz has also authored 11 books.
Patrick Beam aka Angry Patrick has been part of the show since "the station we no longer speak of". He began as The Reel Critic then became Patrick the Angry, Angry Viewer and then Angry Patrick. His Friday rants became a mainstay of the show and in 2012 he became full-time co-host.
Patrick also performs stand up comedy, officiates weddings and owns a custom wood shop in Benton.
He is also co-author of Crap-a-Pedia and a solid supporter of Bro Code.